I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of July 28th-Aug 3rd:
- Make three more cats for my Mini Kitty Quilt. √ Done
- Start sewing curved units into blocks for my Aviary quilt. √ Done
- Write my August 2020 OMG post. √ Done
I was able to get the last three cats made for my Mini Kitty quilt and will start sewing them into a quilt top this coming week.
I did get the units for my Aviary quilt sewn into blocks, and it went so quickly that I was able to get the quilt top done. Below is a pic of the center section of the quilt top. I still need to piece the quilt back but had to order some more solid fabric.
I’ve decided that my August 2020 One Monthly Goal will be to finish my Mini Kitty quilt.
To-Do for the week of August 4th-August 10th:
- Sew the cat blocks I’ve made into a Mini Kitty quilt top.
- Make two blocks for the Covered in Love July/August block drive. Kat is asking for 12.5” unfinished Star blocks in red, white, and blue fabrics using any pattern you choose. They need to be mailed off by August 31st.
- I’m working another Sashiko project that I hope to share about soon.
Linking up with Home Sewn By Us: To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky #52.
You have done well this week, and next week’s list should go well! Thanks for the heads up on the blocks for Kat – I haven’t made any for CIL yet, but maybe I can get some done. Oh – more Sashiko – can’t wait to see!
Your kitty blocks are precious! I’m looking forward to seeing your mini! Your color choices for your Aviary quilt are so elegant! Nice color combination! Thank you for sharing!
Hi Mary! Another successful week in the books. I am looking forward to seeing your kitty quilt go together. Your Aviary blocks looks so pretty – I just love the color palette you chose for this project. Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne
Your Aviary quilt top looks just beautiful, Mary! Congratulations on getting it pieced so quickly!