I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of Nov 17th-Nov 23rd:
- Make more Color Jolt blocks. √ Done
- Take a photo of several of the placemats and table runner before sending them to my brother and sister-in-law as 50th wedding anniversary gift. √ Done
- Stitch another modern Sashiko square. √ Done
I got all the Color Jolt blocks done. Here’s is a pic of several of them:
I did take a pic of the placemats and table runner on the conference table at work which is the second pic below and which shows the reverse side of the placemats. However the first photo is the one I like the best which is one taken by the happy recipients. The package arrived Saturday evening, and we FaceTimed with them while they opened the box. It was a lot of fun!
Here’s the fourth rainbow Sashiko square:
To-Do for the week of Nov 24th-Nov 30th
- Sew my Color Jolt quilt top together.
- Write my Nov 2020 OMG Finish post.
- Stitch a fifth Sashiko square.