I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of April 6th-12th
- Work on my Lotus Bloom project. √ Done
- Make progress on my Indigo project. √ Done
- Do some stitching on the Two Cranes Sashiko project. √ Done
After the graphite confetti ombré fabric arrived, I was able to cut another strip and get the my Lotus Bloom quilt top sewn together and sent off to Sew Shabby Quilting for quilting. I will hand appliqué the lotus when I get this project sent back to me:
I finished sewing my Indigo quilt top. Here’s a sneak peak:
I did a little more stitching on my Two Cranes Sashiko project and have changed my mind about using the orange variegated thread. It is just too light in places. I’ve ordered some other thread to try and will put this project aside for a short while. Sorry for the horrible photo!
To-Do for the week of April 13th-19th:
- Since you all were so positive about my ombré projects, I’m happy to report that I have started another one with more beautiful ombré fabric! It’s kind of like my friend, Wendy, at Pieceful Thoughts who can’t help starting another improv project, that’s me with color gradients 🙂
- Quilt my Indigo Mini Quilt.
- Write a post and link up with Sarah Goer’s Show Me Something Orange linky party.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.