I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of May 25th-31st:
- Take a photo of Ombré Star. √Done
- Finish my Two Cranes Sashiko project and write my May 2021 OMG Finish post. √Done
- Attach a hanging sleeve to my Planner Quilt. √Done
I had hoped to get outside to take a photo of Ombré Star, but life has been extra busy these days, so I opted for a photo on my full-size bed. It is definitely a nice size quilt at 72” square. I really love the Simple Stars quilting done by Sew Shabby Quilting.
I finished my Two Cranes Sashiko project and wrote about it in my May 2021 One Monthly Goal Finish post.
I got the hanging sleeve attached to my Planner Quilt and here it is hanging on the wall above my bed. I deliberately did not include the quilt on my bed since it doesn’t look good with the Planner Quilt! I think a coordinating Ombré quilt for my bed is in my future but definitely not this year! For now that Planner Quilt is acting as a curtain on the small window in my back room.
To-Do for the week of June 1st-7th:
- Get caught up with Tech Know Quilters intro to Easy Draw lessons.
- Bind my modified Meadowland (Whale Tales) quilt.
- Cut 2.5” and 4.5” strips for the Positivity Quilt Along hosted by Sew Preeti Quilts.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.