I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of July 20th-26th:
- Make a Fancy Forest Hazel Hedgehog block.√Done
- Finish my Storm at Sea quilt top. √Done
- Work on my 2021 Mid Year Check-in post. √Done
I made two Hazel Hedgehogs for my modified Fancy Forest quilt that I am making as part of the Quilted Connections 1st Annual Spectacular Summer Sew-Along.
I finished my Storm at Sea wall hanging and wrote about it in my July 2021 One Monthly Goal post.
I did work on a mid-year check-in post and probably put in about 1.5 hours writing it and I’m not even halfway done. Because I still have a lot going on in both my personal and work life, I’ve decided that I will skip the mid-year check-in and will use what I’ve written in a full 2021 recap post in December. I do have a question for you folks who use the Word Press platform. Is there a way to link a photo in a post with a previous blog post?
To-Do for the week of July 27th-Aug 3rd:
- Make a third Fancy Forest Hazel Hedgehog block and get my modified Fancy Forest quilt top put together.
- Finish the Two Cranes Sashiko pillow for my brother.
- Make a mug rug with Kaleidoscope fabrics for a work colleague.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.