To-Do for the week of Jan 24th-Jan 30th:
- Start working on the second border for SAHRR2022. √Done
- Finish my Treasure Hunt quilt top and write my Jan 2022 OMG Finish post. √Done
- Work on a Peloton unit and/or Temperature flying geese. √Done
We received our second border prompt for SAHRR2022 from Emily of The Darling Dogwood on Monday. Emily chose diamonds, and I decided to make four paper-pieced diamonds in the same dark pink print fabric as I used in the dog’s bow tie (from Brenda Ratliff’s Pie Making Day collection). With the two borders, my piece now measures 21.75″ square.
I was able to get my Treasure Hunt quilt top finished. I shared about the details here.
I have flying geese made for all three temp quilts through Jan 28th. I will share more about my temp quilts and Peloton quilt soon.
To-Do for the week of Jan 31st-Feb 7th:
- Write my Favorite January 2022 Quilt post.
- Write my Feb 2022 OMG post.
- Work on the third border for SAHRR.