To-Do for the week of April 11th-April 17th:
- Start sewing my flying geese units into columns for my three temp quilts. √Done
- Bind my four sunflower placemats. √Done
- Cut more 2.5″ strips of Alison Glass fabric for my Kantha Sew-Along quilt top. √Done
I have made progress on sewing the flying geese for my temp quilts into columns. Below is photo of the month of January from left to right for New Mexico, California, and Washington. The purple fabrics denote colder temperatures, so you can see that the temps in my city in New Mexico has been significantly colder than my stepdaughter’s Bay Area city in California or my stepson’s city in Washington, except for Jan 7th which got up to 65 degrees shown in Clover green!
I did get my Sunflower for Ukraine placemats finished, and they’ve been used and laundered. I just did not have it in me to put them nicely on the dining room table with some sort of decorative centerpiece, so here’s your basic on-the-cutting-mat shot! I really love the sunflower quilting done by Jessica who is on Instagram as @sugarmillquilts.
I cut some red violet, pink, poppy, and coral colored strips for my Kantha quilt. It’s been fun playing with these gorgeous fabrics!
To-Do for the week of April 18th-April 24th:
- Finish sewing my flying geese units into columns for the first quarter of 2022 for my three temperature quilts and write my April OMG Finished post.
- Bind my stepson’s Sushi quilt.
- Start working on a high school graduation quilt for my great-nephew, Colby.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.