To-Do for the week of July 4th-10th:
- Bind my Nene quilt and a write a post about it when it’s finished. √Done
- Start sewing my April flying geese temperature units into columns. √Done
- Work on my Murmuration project. √Done
I did get my Nene quilt finished. Read the details here.
I was able to get all my flying geese units sewn into columns for April, May, and June. From left to right is the second quarter of 2022 for my city in New Mexico, my stepdaughter’s Bay Area city in California, and my stepson’s city in Washington. It’s obvious that my city has the greatest temperature fluctuations from the below freezing purples to the high of 94 depicted by Kona Coral. The pic below shows most of the flying geese, but I wasn’t patient enough to wait for the wind to die down more to get a less wind-blown shot 🙂
I have made more progress on my Murmuration project but there’s nothing photo-worthy of any of the units I’ve made. But in the next week I plan to get all the units made for the right side of the quilt, and I will share a photo in my next Weekly Progress Update post.
To-Do for the week of July 11th-17th:
- Finish units for the right side of my Murmuration project.
- Make more July flying geese units for my temp quilts.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.