To-Do for the week of Aug 30th-Sept 5th:
- Work on more units for my Lumen quilt project. √Done
- Start stitching the ornaments on my Sashiko Christmas tree. √Done
- Write my September 2022 OMG post. √Done
I was able to get my Lumen quilt top finished and will be sending it off later today to Rebecca at Rebecca Grace Quilting for quilting. Here is a quick diagonal shot I took before I got it packaged up to send to Rebecca.
I chose to use four colors of Perle cotton floss in the aqua-turquoise-teal colorway to stitch the decorations for my Sashiko Christmas tree. I love the non-traditional red-turquoise Christmas color scheme. I’m not sure when that became a thing, but it totally works for me!
I decided that making herringbone place mats for my niece, Mary France, would be my September 2022 One Monthly Goal. Read my post here.
To-Do for the week of Sept 6th-Sept 12th:
- I’ve started one more color gradient lap quilt. I plan to work on this Spectrum project during this coming week.
- Print patterns and start to pull fabric for the Mini Series Sew-Along, and determine whether this SAL is feasible for me at this time, or if maybe I just want to make one or two blocks in the next two months.
- Start cutting strips for Herringbone place mats.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday