To-Do for the week of Sept 13th-Sept 19th:
- Start sewing the Herringbone units for my niece’s place mats. √Done
- Do a little Sashiko stitching.√Done
- Share some progress on my temperature quilts.√Done
I was able to get the fronts completed for my niece’s place mats. I will share more info about this project in Sept ’22 OMG Finish post later this week.
I’m going to make another set of coasters with the grey Sashiko cloth and the turquoise variegated floss. Here is one of squares that will be made into a coaster for a Christmas gift this year.
While I didn’t take any photos of the flying geese units I’ve been making on a daily basis, I did contact Rebecca@Rebecca Grace Quilting and made arrangements for her to do the quilting of my three temperature quilts early next year. I also ordered the minky backing fabric and had it sent to Rebecca, so I’m definitely committed! My October OMG will be to get the flying geese sewn into columns for July, August, and September, so pics will be coming soon!
To-Do for the week of Sept 20th-Sept 26th:
- Finish my niece’s Herringbone place mats and write my Sept ’22 OMG Finish post.
- Refine my fabric pull for my mini rainbow block.
- Do a little more Sashiko stitching..
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.