Today I finished sewing my square-in-a-square blocks for the Midnight Mystery Quilt-a-long, and I have about half of them trimmed. Most of them look pretty good though I may sew a couple replacement blocks before it’s time to sew the blocks together in the mysterious quilt design. This project has definitely helped me get more proficient with my scant quarter inch 🙂 . Here’s a pic with four of the 34 blocks I finished sewing today.
Linking up with Sew She Can: Show Off Saturday.
Your square in a square blocks are looking good. I’ve started mine but no trimming done yet.
On iPhone I thought it was one square. Glad to see it larger on the PC!! Good work!
This is going to look great with the flying geese. Have fun with it.
Pingback: 2016 Finish-Along Q1 | Quilting is in my Blood