I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us. It’s been a year since I’ve joined this linky party. It’s been fun connecting with other quilters, and it has definitely helped me be more productive.
To-Do for the week of Aug 4th-10th:
- Sew the cat blocks I’ve made into a Mini Kitty quilt top. √ Done
- Make two blocks for the Covered in Love July/August block drive. √ Done
- Work on another Sashiko project that I hope to share about soon. √ Done
I did get my cat blocks sewn into a mini kitty quilt and then got it quilted and bound. Below is a pic on my modified Blithe quilt. I hope to get a pic or two with Bug and maybe one of my other cats before I write my One Monthly Goal finish post at the end of the month.
Here are my two blocks for the Covered in Love July/August block drive. They’re obviously very simple HST blocks, but people can make any kind of star block they want as long as it is red, white and/or blue colors and 12.5” unfinished.
I did work a little on my current Sashiko project but I’m not ready to take a photo of it quite yet.
To-Do for the week of August 11th-August 17th:
- I’ve started another project that I’m excited about. Details to be shared next week.
- Make some more progress on my current Sashiko project and take a photo of this WIP.
Linking up with Home Sewn By Us: To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky #53.