I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of Oct 6th-Oct 12th:
- Make more Sunflower blocks. √ Done
- Write a post about my two secret Christmas quilts. √ Partially Done
I have finished making my Sunflower blocks. I made 12 that are being made into placemats and four that are being sewn together for a table runner. I will share a pic of all 16 blocks when I write my Oct 2020 OMG Finish post at the end of the month. Below is a pic of one of the 14.5” square blocks in the Sunflower table runner on my new Lori Holt mini design board.
I decided to blog individually about the Christmas quilts I have recently finished. I shared about the problems I had after washing the quilt pictured below in my Snowy Forest Quilt post.
To-Do for the week of Oct 13th-Oct 19th:
- Take another Sashiko class through the Pacific International Quilt Festival. I’m taking the Hitomezashi Sashiko class on Oct 16th with Shannon & Jason Mullett-Bowlsby which I am really looking forward to.
- Start working again on my Solstice quilt.
- Write a post about my other secret Christmas quilt.