I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us. I’m feeling really pressed for time, so this will be my shortest To-Do Tuesday post ever!
To-Do for the week of Jan 26th-Feb 1st:
- Bind Color Jolt quilt. √ Done
- Write my Feb 2021 OMG post. √ Done
- Sashiko stitch a shoal fish. √ Done
I did finish binding my Color Jolt quilt but am going to wait to share a photo until I can get a nice outside shot.
Here is the link to my February 2021 OMG post about the modified Meadowland quilt top I plan to finish this month.
Here is the cute little shoal fish I stitched on Sunday. I photographed it with a spool of Aurifil floss for perspective.
To-Do for the week of Feb 2nd-8th:
- Make progress on my modified Meadowland quilt top.
- Start binding my Cat & Birds quilt.