I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of May 4th-10th:
- Bind ombré baby quilt for Baby Harper. √ Done
- Take a photo of Triple Stars mini quilt. √ Done
- Do some organization of my quilting space. √ Done
- Spend some time with EQ8. √ Done
I got the ombré baby quilt bound for my friend Kara’s baby who is named Harper Rose. I really love how the Chevron Stars quilting motif used by Melissa at Sew Shabby Quilting adds some dimension to the quilt. This quilt measures 34.5” by 39”. Maybe it can be used as a stroller quilt?
I finally took a photo of Triple Stars. It is hanging on the wall in my bedroom/quilting studio, and I am enjoying how the berry and cerise contrast with the coal grey background on this 24” square mini quilt.
I did a lot of organizing of the quilting side of my room which included clearing out all the fabric and scraps that were shoved into the mesh compartments of the shelve below and stacks of fabric on top of bird shelf runner. And miraculously, it is still cleared out, but probably not for long!
I continue to enjoy learning more about and growing my EQ8 skills and have completed the first month of Tech Know Quilters where I have learned about the tools to work with fabrics and colors. I imported many of Giucy Giuce’s fabrics into an EQ8 project and plan to design a quilt with them and actually make the quilt down the road since I have many of his fabrics in my stash.
To-Do for the week of May 11th-17th:
- Bind my Planner quilt.
- Prep for and take Audrey Esarey’s online Watercolor Quilt Workshop on May 16th. I am very excited to take this class that combines color gradation with curves.
- Work on my Two Cranes Sashiko project.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.