To-Do for the week of Nov 23rd-30th:
- Finish my Reindeer mini quilt and write my November 2021 OMG finish post. √Done
- Finish my Christmas Present Dresser Runner. √Done
- Work on a squirrel project that I started a few days ago. √Done
I finished my Reindeer mini quilt and wrote about it here.
I finished the Christmas Present dresser runner and on Sunday decorated a table-size metal Christmas tree with the runner underneath and a Christmas Baubles mini quilt behind it. It definitely looks festive but also busy (which is usually not my style, but I make an exception for Christmas because of all the fond memories associated with the various ornaments).
And for my squirrel project (for anyone not familiar with squirrel in the context of quilting, it is a project that one had not planned on making but all of a sudden jumped to the top of the to-do list), over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend, I finished two Little Llama mini quilts (pattern by Elizabeth Hartman), each measuring 15.5″ x 20″ that I took to my office yesterday. The ugly tan paint on the wall isn’t the best backdrop for photographing them, but they still make me smile every time I look at them. I named them after my parents. The first one with the turquoise Christmas Carols background is Cleo, and the second with the red background is Jack.
To-Do for the week of Dec 1st-7th:
- Finish my Turquoise and Grey Sashiko squares and make them into a set of five coasters for my stepdaughter, Alisha.
- Finish my Black and Gold Sashiko squares and make them into a set of five coasters for my stepson, Drew.
- Write my December 2021 OMG post.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.