To-Do for the week of Dec 14th-20th:
- Finish my turquoise Sew Tiny Pine Tree ornament. √Done
- Make another pine tree block for a Sew Tiny Christmas ornament and add a little embroidery embellishment. √Done
- Work on my 2022 Planning Party post. √Progress Made
I finished my turquoise Sew Tiny pine tree ornament which measures approximately 2.75″ square. All the inspiration and instructions come from the free Sew Tiny Ornament Sew-Along hosted by Kitty@nightquilter on Instagram. Check out some super cute tiny ornaments at #sewtinyornamentsal.
My second Sew Tiny pine tree ornament was a lot more challenging with the embroidery embellishments. I do a decent straight stitch but other embroidery stitches don’t come quite as easily to me. But even with imperfect embroidery, I do like how this ornament turned out.
To-Do for the week of Dec 21st-27th:
- I’ve pulled out an old Work-in-Progress from 2019 that I plan to turn into a donation quilt in 2022. It is the Treasure Hunt quilt, and I had Bee Hive members make scrappy blocks that I’ve been going through, organizing, and removing the paper. I need to make some more blocks to finish this quilt, so I plan to make a few in the coming week.
- I have joined Kitty@NightQuilter’s Quilt Your Life Crew. I’m going to spend some time refining my major project for this quilting adventure.
- Finish my 2022 Planning Party/Best of 2021 post.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.