To-Do for the week of 12/28/21-1/3/22:
- Paper piece Week 1 of my Peloton project.√Done
- Make flying geese for Jan 2-7 for my NM, CA, and WA temperature quilts. Nope
- Make progress with a project that I will share about later this month. √Done
I did get the first week paper pieced of my Peleton project using Alison Glass Kaleidoscope fabrics. From left to right, the strawberry on Jan 1st denotes 40 minutes of riding, Mermaid on Jan 2nd 30 minutes on the bike, on Jan 3rd Dragonfly represents 35 minutes of riding, Jan 4th 10 minutes on the bike, Pomegranate, is the middle position, on Jan 5th and 6th shown as Poppy are 20 minutes of riding on each day, and Jan 7th on the far right shown by Pomegranate is 10 minutes on the bike.
I went out of town over the weekend and was exhausted when I got home, so I did not get my flying geese made for the three temperature quilts. I’m planning to get caught up with Week One of my temperature quilts this coming week and perhaps make some headway with Week Two.
I did make significant progress on a project that I plan to share about next week.
To-Do for the week of Jan 11th-17th:
- Make flying geese for Jan 2-7 for my NM, CA, and WA temperature quilts. Perhaps make some headway on the second week of January.
- Write a blog post about participating in this years Stay at Home Robin Robin (abbreviated SAHRR2022) and share about my center block on Quilting Gail’s Linky Party.
- Start designing the layout of my Treasure Hunt quilt.
Linking up with https://www.texasquiltgal.com/2022/01/to-do-tuesday-1-11-22.html.