To-Do for the week of Feb 28th-March 7th:
- Write my March 2022 OMG post. √Done
- Work on temperature and/or Peloton units. √Done
My March One Monthly Goal is to make a quilt top for my stepson, Drew, that features a paper-pieced rendition of his beloved Boston Terrier, Sushi. (Read my post about this monthly goal here). This past week I used tutorials from Wendy@Pieceful Thoughts for both the Improv Wavy Strips and the Signature Block borders. I will be adding four more borders to complete this quilt top.
I’ve continued to make daily flying geese for my temp quilts but didn’t work on my Peloton Quilt Your Life project this past week (though I’ve ridden my Peloton bike everyday for at least 10 minutes), but it is definitely on the list for this coming week.
To-Do for the week of March 8th-14th:
- Work on my Sushi quilt top.
- Work on my Peloton project.
- I’ve posted a couple times on the #IGQUILTFEST2022 as MRINGER58. I hope to post a couple more times in the coming week.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.