To-Do for the week of April 4th-April 10th:
- Start sewing my flying geese units into columns for my three temp quilts. Nope
- Make bindings for my SAHRR2022 quilt, Drew’s Sushi quilt, and for the four sunflower placemats. √Done
- Start cutting 2.5″ strips of Alison Glass fabric for my Kantha Sew-Along quilt top. √Done
This past week I didn’t have time to work on sewing my temperature flying geese units together for January-March, but I should be able to make progress with them this coming week.
When I have a lot of binding strips to cut, I get out my Accuquilt-Go machine with the 2.5″ strip die. It really makes short work of cutting binding strips. Too bad it won’t sew the strips together and press them in half 🙂
I cut some 2.5″ the regular way for my Kantha quilt. I will piecing strips together to make them approximately 78″ long. And probably not surprising, I’m planning to arrange my strips in a gradient order.
To-Do for the week of April 11th-April 17th:
- Start sewing my flying geese units into columns for my three temp quilts.
- Bind my four sunflower placemats.
- Cut more 2.5″ strips of Alison Glass fabric for my Kantha Sew-Along quilt top.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.