To-Do for the week of Dec 20th-26th:
- Work on my three temperature quilts. √Done
- Write my Five Favorite Finishes post.√Done
- Write my December 2022 OMG Finish post.√Done
I have sewn all the columns together for January-September for my three temp quilts. From left to right is my town in New Mexico, my stepdaughter’s city in the Bay Area in California, and my stepson’s city in Washington. I love the stained glass look of the Kona solids with natural sunlight behind them.
I enjoyed revisiting my 2022 projects and deciding on my five favorites. The Wolf quilt below is probably my all-time favorite quilt. Read about my other favorites here.
Here’s the pic of my finished Sashiko cats pillow. Read about this finish here.
To-Do for the week of Dec 27th-Jan 2nd:
- Finish my three temperature quilt tops!
- Write my January 2023 OMG post.
- Start to pull fabrics for my SAHRR2023 project.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.