Carry-Overs from 3rd Quarter
- I didn’t touch my My Birthday Gifts blocks project that was going to be a wall-hanging, and part of that is because I no longer need a wall-hanging to cover up my ugly fuse box. I now have a portable design wall that is placed in front of the fuse box. I’m now leaning toward turning these blocks into a bed runner.
- I am almost done with the baby quilt I listed in my third quarter goals.
4th Quarter New Projects
- Gratitude Lanterns Mini Quilt blogged about here.
- I sewed my first block today for the Japanese Quilt I am making for my stepson.
- I have completed the Morning Coffee and Cream quilt top and quilt back for my sister, Jackie, for Christmas, and it is currently being quilted by Longarm Quilter, Peggy Lopez O’Neil. I blogged about this quilt in my Quilty Bucket List post but referred to it by its pattern name, Twist & Turn Four-Patch quilt. I like its revised name better. Here’s a pic of the front. The back will remain a mystery until Jackie sees it first in person.
Linking up to 2015 Finish-Along Q4.