I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of May 19th-May 25th:
- Finish my Blithe quilt top. √ Done
- Bind Vertices Quilt. – √ Done
I did get my Blithe quilt top finished on Sunday. I wrote about it in my May 2020 OMG Finish post.
I also finished binding the Vertices quilt which arrived on Friday. Here’s a sneak peak of the quilt. I’ll get an outside shot of it this coming week and link up to Hands2Help 2020 on 5/31/20.
To-Do for the week of May 26th-June 1st:
- Bind Hummingbirds quilt. According to USPS tracking, it is going to arrive back from Sew Shabby Quilting today.
- Take an outside photo of Vertices quilt.
- Start working on my Solstice Block of the Month project. I got the first month done for this BOM in January and then put it aside when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, and I did not feel I could do any sewing/quilting out of my comfort range. I’m starting to feel a little more like myself, so I’m thinking of taking on the angled strips sets needed for month two of this BOM. We’ll see how that goes!