I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of Sept 15th-Sept 21st:
- Make the Walrus block and possibly the Polar Bear block for my North Stars quilt top. √ Done
- Finish the big flower on my Dahlia Sashiko project and take a photo of it. √ Done but no photo
- Take Ebony Love’s Sashiko class at the Fall into Sewing 2020 Retreat. √ Done
I got both the Walrus and Polar Bear blocks made for my North Stars quilt this past week. This project has been so much fun to make, and I already want to make two more small quilts next year!
I did finish the big flower on my Dahlia Sashiko project but have decided to wait to share a photo until I finish this project.
I enjoyed Ebony’s Sashiko class on the online Fall into Sewing 2020 Retreat. She had some helpful information to share. I especially liked her demonstration on how she ties off thread ends looping through existing stitches on the back in a figure 8 motion.
To-Do for the week of Sept 22nd-Sept 28th:
- Finish my North Stars quilt top and write my Sept 2020 OMG Finish post.
- Make more progress on my Dahlia Sashiko project.
Linking up with Home Sewn By Us: To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky #59 .