I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us. I am so grateful for all the work Roseanne has put into hosting this weekly linky party and sorry that she won’t be able to continue doing so due to insurmountable problems with a blog migration. I look forward to joining the linky party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits next week.
To-Do for the week of Feb 2nd-8th:
- Make progress on my modified Meadowland quilt top. √ Done
- Start binding Cats & Birds quilt. √ Done
I finished making all nine-patches and flying geese for my modified Meadowland quilt top. The photo below shows some of them up on my design board, but it’s not the final layout.
I got the binding machine stitched to the front of my Cat & Birds quilt and am 3/4 of the way through hand-stitching it to the back. Here’s a sneak peek of the upper left corner:
To-Do for the week of Feb 9th-15th:
- Finish my modified Meadowland quilt top.
- Finish binding Cats & Birds quilt.
- Work on one block for Snowflake Embroidery BOM Month 1.
Linking up to Home Sewn By Us: To-Do Tuesday Last Linky Party.