I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of May 18th-24th:
- Bind my Ombré Star quilt that is for my great-niece, Sophia’s high school graduation in June. √Done
- Work on my Watercolor quilt. √Done
- Continue to work on my Two Cranes Sashiko project. √Done
I finished binding Sophia’s quilt on Sunday but did not have time to take a full photo of this quilt. I took a quick pic that shows the binding, the quilting (Simple Stars by Sew Shabby Quilting) and the backing fabric (Jennifer Sampou’s Chalk and Charcoal Wide-Capri).
I did work a little more on my Watercolor project but ran into a snag when I tried to make the mirror image units. I’m thinking it is likely that I missed out on some important information when I took Audrey’s class on May 16th. Since I will be able to retake the class in the future, I’ve decided to put this project away until I retake the class.
I made more headway on my Two Cranes Sashiko project and should be able to finish it this coming week.
Quilt Recipients Update:
I have a few pics to share with you of recent recipients of my quilts. First up is my amazing great-niece Rachel with her mini quilt that arrived on her graduation day:
Next is sweet Baby Lucy on her Cat & Birds quilt:
And finally here is a photo of adorable Baby Harper on her Ombré Quilt:
To-Do for the week of May 25th-31st:
- Take a photo of Ombré Star.
- Finish my Two Cranes Sashiko project and write my May 2021 OMG Finish post.
- Attach a hanging sleeve to my Planner Quilt.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.