I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of June 22nd-28th:
- Quilt minimally and bind rainbow Sashiko squares to make into mug rugs for my cousins. √Done
- Make another Fancy Fox block. √Done
- Work on Positivity quilt. √Done
- Make more Storm at Sea units. √Done
I did indeed minimally quilt these Sashiko rainbow squares for my cousins echoing the Sashiko stitching with dark blue thread that blends really with the Sashiko cloth. Both the back (second photo below) and the binding are Andover rainbow fabrics that complement the rainbow thread. The 4.5″ square minis just make me happy!
And speaking of happy, here’s another cheerful Fancy Fox (pattern by Elizabeth Hartman).
I have finished making all my Positivity blocks and have sewn them into rows. I’ll put this project aside until after I return from my vacation.
I also made more Storm at Sea units this past week. I plan to make a Storm at Sea wall hanging for my One Monthly Goal in July.
To-Do for the week of June 29th-July 5th:
- Make another Fancy Fox block.
- Start another rainbow Sashiko project on my trip to California.
- I also may stitch a grey Sashiko square with beautiful variegated turquoise floss on my trip.
- Lastly I hope to spend a little time with EQ8 in the next week.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.