To-Do for the week of Sept 28th-Oct 4th:
- Stitch a grey Sashiko square with variegated turquoise floss. √Done
- Write my October 2021 OMG post. √Done
- Make some ombré wonky stars for my Oct ’21 OMG project.√Done
This is was a quick Seven Treasures Sashiko square to stitch. For now I’m done stitching Sashiko squares with this color scheme. I plan to minimally quilt five of these gray/turquoise squares, bind them, and make them into a set of coasters for a Christmas gift.
See my October 2021 One Monthly Goal here. Below are the first four stars I made for this project:
And here are four more wonky stars (they are definitely fun to make):
And a Squirrel…
I made a mini for my Denver Broncos-loving friend, Erica. I decided to somewhat replicate the shape of a football and made it reversible. I used some of what I learned from Nicholas Ball’s Quilt Finishings to bind this small curved mini that measures 3.75″ at its widest and 6″ long.
To-Do for the week of Oct 5th-11th:
- Make some blocks for my Blakely SAL quilt top.
- Make more ombré wonky stars for my Oct ’21 OMG project.
- Stitch a Sashiko square with a totally different color scheme.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.