To-Do for the week of Jan 18th-24th:
- Start working on the first border for SAHRR2022. √Done
- Start sewing my Treasure Hunt the units into rows. √Done
- Work on a Peloton unit and/or Temperature flying geese. √Done
We received our first border prompt from Anja of Anja Quilts last Monday, and I was excited to see it was curves as we chose to interpret them. A few years ago, I was not such a fan of curves but have played with them over the past four years, and then on Friday my friend Wendy@Pieceful Thoughts posted an Improv Wavy Strips Tutorial that helped me feel more comfortable with improv curves. And it was fun making these borders!
I got all my Treasure Hunt blocks sewn into rows on Saturday and then started sewing the rows together. Below is a wind-blown pic of Rows 9 & 10 sewn together.
I have the first three weeks of my Peloton blocks paper-pieced. I will share more about what the colors mean, but the citrus yellow is definitely the color that stands out the most, and it signifies 15 minutes on my Peloton bike. So far I haven’t had to use Charcoal Grey which means no physical activity for that day.
To-Do for the week of Jan 25th-Jan 31st:
- Finish my Treasure Hunt quilt top and write my Jan 2022 OMG Finish post.
- Start working on the second border for SAHRR2022.
- Work on a Peloton unit and/or Temperature flying geese.
Linking up with Anja Quilts: SAHRR Round 1 Curves linky party and on Tuesday I will link up with Texas Quilt Girl’s To-Do Tuesday linky party..