To-Do for the week of March 29th-April 4th:
- Make two more Sunflower for Ukraine blocks. √Done
- Work on some flying geese for my three temperature quilts. √Done
- Write my April 2022 OMG post. √Done
I was going to quilt my Sunflower for Ukraine placemats myself, but then I decided I wanted a sunflower quilting design and checked in with Jessica who is on Instagram as @sugarmillquilts because not only is she skilled, but she is also fast! So I sewed the four placemats into a quilt top and sent it off to Jessica on Thursday.
I have continued to make flying geese on a daily basis for my three temp quilts. I generally make the flying geese before I turn my attention to more challenging (and interesting) tasks.
I had a few different ideas about what I might want to choose as my April 2022 monthly goal but decided on getting the first quarter of 2022 completed for my three temperature quilt tops. Read the post about this project here.
To-Do for the week of April 4th-April 10th:
- Start sewing my flying geese units into columns for my three temp quilts.
- Make bindings for my SAHRR2022 quilt, Drew’s Sushi quilt, and for the four sunflower placemats.
- Start cutting 2.5″ strips of Alison Glass fabric for my Kantha Sew-Along quilt top.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.