To-Do for the week of April 25th-May 1st:
- Finish my Apex camping graduation quilt top for Colby. √Done
- Cut more strips for my Kantha quilt top. √Done
- Write my May 2022 OMG post. √Done
I did get the quilt top done for Colby’s camping graduation quilt. It is packaged up and ready to send to Melissa at Sew Shabby Quilting. Here is a photo of the center of the quilt top.
I may have finished cutting strips for my Alison Glass Kantha Sew Along quilt. I won’t know until I take all the strips I have and start laying them out in a cohesive gradient order. I will be piecing the strips together in columns that are approximately 78″ in length. The width of the quilt top will be around 54″. Below are strips I cut over the weekend.
I wrote my May 2022 One Monthly Goal on Sunday. Here is a pic of one of the gorgeous panels I will be cutting into triangles for my Nene quilt:
To-Do for the week of May 2nd-May 8th:
- Start working on my Nene quilt.
- Start arranging the layout for my Kantha quilt top.
- Make more units for my temperature quilts.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.