To-Do for the week of May 2nd-8th:
- Start working on my Nene quilt. √Done
- Start arranging the layout for my Kantha quilt top. √Done
- Make more units for my temperature quilts. √Done
I got all the cutting done for my Nene quilt and have picked the coordinating Kona solids that I will use in the blocks. Here is a photo of the colors that I’ll use in two of the the four blocks.
I finished my gradient quilt top, and I really like the arrangement. I did, however, decide to not add Kantha stitching to this quilt. I still want to make a Kantha project which will most likely be a color gradient design, but I want it to be smaller and more portable like a pillow or mini quilt. I’ll send this quilt top and backing off for quilting and will use it to cover my recliner in the living room. My Dimension in Dusk quilt has shrunk after multiple washings and doesn’t stay up on my chair anymore. So I need another colorful chair cover!
I’m caught up with sewing temperature flying geese units. I’ll try to take a pic of the first two weeks of May next weekend.
To-Do for the week of May 8th-16th:
- Sew some of my Nene quilt blocks.
- Write a blog post about a recent finish.
- Make more units for my temperature quilts.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.