To-Do for the week of May 17th-22nd:
- Sew the setting triangles on my Nene blocks and possibly start sewing the blocks into rows. √Done
- Make binding for Colby’s graduation camping quilt and for my gradient strip quilt. √Done
- Make more units for my temperature quilts. √Done
I did get all the setting triangles sewn on and then started sewing the blocks into rows. Here’s a pic of Row 3 sewn to Row 4. I’ve actually finished the quilt top and will share a pic in my May 2022 One Monthly Goal Finished post.
I’m up to date with my temperature flying geese. Sorry no pic this post.
To-Do for the week of May 23rd-29th:
- Share my May 2022 One Monthly Goal Finished post..
- Write a post about my finished Treasure Hunt quilt and share next Sunday on the Hands2Help Final linky party on Mari@Academic Quilter’s site.
- Work on a Kantha pillow cover.
- I’m adding a fourth to-do. Since publishing this post on Monday, I found out that my Color Gradient Strip Quilt has been quilted and is on its way back to me! So I plan to get it finished this upcoming holiday weekend.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.