To-Do for the week of May 23rd-29th:
- Share my May 2022 One Monthly Goal Finished post. √Done
- Write a post about my finished Treasure Hunt quilt and share next Sunday on the Hands2Help Final linky party on Mari@Academic Quilter’s site. √Done
- Work on a Kantha pillow cover. √Done
- I added a fourth to-do. Since publishing this post last Monday, I found out that my Color Gradient Strip Quilt had been quilted and was on its way back to me! So I plan to get it finished this upcoming holiday weekend. √Done
I’m happy to share that my finished Nene quilt has been received by Rebecca@Rebecca Grace Quilting. It’s on her quilting calendar for June 20th. More info about my finished May One Monthly Goal can be read here.
On Sunday I shared a post about my Treasure Hunt quilt on Hands2Help Final Link party. Check it out here if you’re interested.
I did get the front of my Kantha pillow cover sewn together and did some Kantha stitching on two middle strips. I really like how this stitching looks, and I’m not sure it needs any more decorative stitching, so I’m going to focus on some other projects and put this project on the back burner for now.
I did get my Color Gradient Strip quilt back and quickly got it bound and photographed outside in the very welcome blue sky. More details are included in this post.
To-Do for the week of May 30th-June 5th:
- Write my June 2022 One Monthly Goal post.
- Make some more units for my June goal.
- If I get Colby’s quilt back from Melissa@Sew Shabby Quilting by the weekend, I plan to get it finished.
Linking up with .Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday