To-Do for the week of June 20th-26th:
- Write my June 2022 OMG Finish post. √Done
- Make more Murmuration units (diamonds and possibly triangles). √Done
- Get caught up with my temperature quilts flying geese. √Done
After I returned from my trip to Florida, I put the 60 diamonds I’ve completed thus far on my design board in nowhere near the final layout, took a photo, and wrote this post.
Over the weekend, I decided to make five of the 18 triangles needed for the top and bottom of the Murmuration quilt top.
I had 18 flying geese to make on Thursday morning after getting back from my trip. Since then I’ve gotten back to making the three flying geese daily. In the photo below, the flying geese are arranged with New Mexico on the left, a Bay Area city in California in the middle, and a city in the state of Washington on the right. The dates shown from top to bottom are June 17th-June 25th. Surprisingly enough, the Bay Area city had the highest temperature in this nine day span (92 degrees shown as Torch) between the three cities.
To-Do for the week of June 27th-July 3rd:
- Write my July 2022 OMG post.
- Make more Murmuration units (diamonds and possibly triangles).
- Write my 2022 Mid-Year Check-in post.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.