To-Do for the week of July 18th-24th:
- Finish my Murmuration quilt top and write my July 2022 OMG Finish post. √Done
- Make more July flying geese units for my temp quilts. √Done
I’ve finished my Murmuration quilt top! Read about this finish here.
Here is a photo of swatches for all the fabrics I used in this project:
I’ve continued to make flying geese units for my three temperature quilts on a daily basis. They look similar to what I’ve already shared, so no progress pic.
To-Do for the week of July 25th-31st:
- Work on another color gradient quilt that I tried to put off until next year, but I kept thinking about it and finally decided to shift a couple other projects to next year.
- Make a few blocks for Lumen 2.0.
- Watch Sarah Goer‘s Sewing Smooth Improv Curve class through Global Quilt Connection Sampler this coming weekend.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.