To-Do for the week of August 15th-21st:
- Finish my Break of Day quilt top. √Done
- Piece the backing for Break of Day. √Done
- Do a little more sashiko stitching. √Done
I finished piecing my Break of Day Quilt top on Saturday, pattern and color layout by Erica with Kitchen Table Quilting. Below is a pic of the top left corner of the quilt top. I will share a full photo when I write my August 2022 OMG Finish post later this week.
For the back of my Break of Day quilt, I used a pretty digital print by Windham Landscapes 2020 called 5 O’Clock Somewhere purchased through FabricUtopia on Etsy bordered by a wide border of Kona Lupine and a more narrow border of Kona Hibiscus (though it doesn’t look much narrower since I have allowed extra inches that will be cut off after it is long-arm quilted).
I finished the straight line white stitching for my Sashiko Christmas Tree this past week.
To-Do for the week of August 22nd-28th:
- Write my August 2022 OMG Finish post.
- Bind my Murmuration quilt which is supposed to be delivered on August 25th.
- Work on units for my Lumen quilt project.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.