To-Do for the week of Oct 11th-17th:
- Bind my Lumen quilt that I received back from Rebecca last week. √Done
- Sew flying geese units into columns for August for NM, CA, and WA. √Done
- Do a little more Sashiko stitching in a different color palette than grey/turquoise. √Done
I did get my Lumen quilt bound this past week but did not have time to take any photos. That’s on my list for next week.
Here are the flying geese sewn together for August for New Mexico, California, and Washington. It’s interesting to see that my stepson in a city in the state of Washington experienced four days of 90 or above as represented by Kona Torch, and neither my city in New Mexico nor my step daughter’s city in the Bay Area city in California had any days in the 90s.
I have started another Sashiko project from BeBe Bold. It’s their Daisy drawstring pouch, and the color palette is wonderfully rich (and definitely not my typical brightly colored palettes!). In the photo below, I have completed the straight lines of stitching:
To-Do for the week of Oct 18th-Oct 24th:
- Take photos of my Lumen quilt.
- Sew flying geese units into columns for September for NM, CA, and WA.
- Do a little more stitching on my Sashiko Daisy pouch project.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.