To-Do for the week of Nov 1st-7th:
- Share my Nov 2022 One Monthly Goal post. √Done
- Do a little more stitching on my Sashiko Daisy pouch project. √Done
- Start working on some Sew Tiny Christmas ornaments. √Done
For my November 2022 One Monthly Goal, I am going to make a wonky star pillow cover to go with the Northern Stars Wonky Star quilt I made last year. Read about details here. Below is 12.5 unfinished wonky star that still needs borders to be made into a 16″ pillow cover. I’m debating what I’ll use for borders, perhaps another Ombré Fairy Dust fabric or maybe some of the darker leftover Stonehenge Gradations Ombré in Graphite fabric (the lighter fabric was used for the background of the wonky star).
I finished stitching the panel for my Sashiko Daisy Pouch. This is my favorite sashiko project ever, but I am putting it aside while I continue to work on small Christmas projects and my 2022 temperature quilts. I hope to get the pouch finished early next year.
Speaking of small Christmas projects, last year I participated in the Sew Tiny Ornament Sew-Along on Instagram hosted by Kitty Wilkin (@nightquilter). I shared about finishing two Sew Tiny Pine Tree Ornaments on this post. Well, I’ve started five more pine trees that I will embellish in the next few weeks and then make into ornaments.
To-Do for the week of Nov 8th-15th:
- Work on some paper-pieced trees to make into coasters.
- Work on a label for my 2022 New Mexico temperature quilt to be printed by Spoonflower.
- Work on some more Sew Tiny Christmas ornaments.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.