To-Do for the week of Nov 29th-Dec 5th:
- Write my Dec 2022 One Monthly Goal post. √Done
- Cut and glue one inch Kaleidoscope fabric swatches used for my Lumen quilt in my 2022 planner in preparation for the #2023PlanningParty hosted by Quilting Jetgirl.√Done
- Finish another four Sew Tiny pine tree ornaments to send off next Monday. √Done
I wrote my December 2022 One Monthly Goal post earlier this week (link to post here).
I did cut and glue one inch Kaleidoscope fabric swatches used for my Lumen quilt in my 2022 planner in preparation for the #2023PlanningParty hosted by Quilting Jetgirl that will start on Dec 12th. I only used 24 of the 40 Original Kaleidoscope fabrics which I numbered from 1-40 with Cherry being designated (1) and Pine being designated (40). I used the numbers on the coloring page provided in the Lumen pattern to create a roadmap for color placement. I really like creating swatch pages for my projects, especially those that are color gradient because it’s possible that I will make future projects using these fabrics. But it does take time, and I’ve only made them for a few projects. So many tradeoffs in life!!!
I finished four Sew Tiny embellished pine tree ornaments over the weekend and got them in the mail yesterday. No pic since they look the same as the ones in the last week’s post.
To-Do for the week of Dec 6th-12th:
- Sew October flying geese units into columns.
- Finish the five Sashiko coasters for my December 2022 OMG.
- Finish two pink Sew Tiny pine tree ornaments.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.