To-Do for the week of Dec 13th-19th:
- Sew November flying geese units into columns.√Done
- Finish my post for the #2023PlanningParty hosted by Quilting Jetgirl. √Done
- Finish the Sashiko cats pillow for my friend, Kristen. √Done
Below is a pic of the flying geese units sewn together in joined columns for the months of October and November. New Mexico is the left, California is in the middle, and Washington is on the right. It feels so good to be getting EVEN closer to finishing these three temp quilts.
I did get my #2023PlanningParty post written but forgot to include my Planner Swatch Pages for my Lumen, Break of Day, and Murmuration quilts. I’ve edited the post to include them. Below is the one I made for Murmuration. These are some of my favorite Kona solids, so this swatch page will definitely be referenced for future projects.
I did finish the Sashiko cats pillow for my friend, Kristen, and I will share it next week in my December 2022 OMG Finish post.
To-Do for the week of Dec 20th-26th:
- Write my December 2022 OMG Finish post.
- Write my Five Favorite Finishes post to link up with Meadow Mist Designs: Best of 2022 Linky Party.
- And of course work on my three temperature quilts.
Linking up to .Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday