I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky Party hosted by my friend, Roseanne, at Home Sewn By Us.
To-Do for the week of July 28th-Aug 3rd:
- Make three more cats for my Mini Kitty Quilt. √ Done
- Start sewing curved units into blocks for my Aviary quilt. √ Done
- Write my August 2020 OMG post. √ Done
I was able to get the last three cats made for my Mini Kitty quilt and will start sewing them into a quilt top this coming week.
I did get the units for my Aviary quilt sewn into blocks, and it went so quickly that I was able to get the quilt top done. Below is a pic of the center section of the quilt top. I still need to piece the quilt back but had to order some more solid fabric.
I’ve decided that my August 2020 One Monthly Goal will be to finish my Mini Kitty quilt.
To-Do for the week of August 4th-August 10th:
- Sew the cat blocks I’ve made into a Mini Kitty quilt top.
- Make two blocks for the Covered in Love July/August block drive. Kat is asking for 12.5” unfinished Star blocks in red, white, and blue fabrics using any pattern you choose. They need to be mailed off by August 31st.
- I’m working another Sashiko project that I hope to share about soon.
Linking up with Home Sewn By Us: To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update Linky #52.