I am joining the weekly To-Do Tuesday Linky Party hosted by Chris at ChrisKnits.
To-Do for the week of April 20th-26th:
- Finish my Indigo Mini Quilt.
- Work on a paper-pieced project to celebrate another family member’s awesome achievement.
- Spend some time doing Tech Know Quilters lessons (learning to use my EQ8 program).
I did finish my Indigo Mini Quilt and wrote about it in my Indigo Mini Quilt Finished post.
I have made progress on the paper-pieced project that celebrates the awesome accomplishment of one of my family members. I plan to finish it this weekend and will share about it next Tuesday.
I spent some time doing several Tech Know Quilters (TKQ) lessons. This month is focused on learning about using the fabric and color libraries as well as importing photos, scanned images, and fabric manufacturer’s JPGs. One of features I like is searching for a fabric by notecard. I recently decided that I want to put my Summer Sampler 2017 back on my bed. I will hang Random Intention which is a baby-sized quilt on the wall behind my bed (incidentally Roseanne did the lovely free-motion quilting on this quilt), but now I need a mini quilt to go on the adjacent wall! So I did an EQ8 mock-up of a simple and quick-to-sew 24” x 24” quilt using Kona Berry, Cerise, and Coal. I’m calling this project Triple Stars and got it sewn up over the weekend.
To-Do for the week of April 27th-May 3rd:
- Quilt and bind my Triple Stars Mini Quilt.
- Bind my Blakely-esque Sunset Quilt.
- Finish my current paper-pieced project that celebrates the accomplishment of one of my family members.
Linking up to Chris Knits: To-Do Tuesday.