To-Do for the week of June 27th-July 3rd:
- Write my July 2022 OMG post. √Done
- Make more Murmuration units (diamonds and possibly triangles). √Done
- Write my 2022 Mid-Year Check-in post. √Done
I did decide to make finishing my Murmuration quilt top my July 2022 One Monthly Goal. See my post here.
I’ve made several more Murmuration units this past week, some of which are in the photo above. I think I will spare everyone more photos of this project until the quilt top is finished. I do think they’re very pretty, but they definitely look alike!
I enjoyed recapping the first half of 2022 and prioritizing what I want to accomplish in the second half of this year in my 2022 Mid-Year Check-in post. The photo below shows flying geese depicting January, February, and March temperatures for my city in New Mexico, my stepdaughter’s city in the Bay Area in California, and my stepson’s city in Washington. Staying current with these temperature quilts is my number one priority the rest of 2022.
To-Do for the week of July 4th-10th:
- Bind my Nene quilt and a write a post about it when it’s finished.
- Start sewing my April flying geese temperature units into columns.
- Work on my Murmuration project.
Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.