To-Do for the week of Sept 27th-Oct 3rd:
- Bind my Break of Day quilt. √Done
- Write my Oct 2022 One Monthly Goal post. √Done
- Do a little more Sashiko stitching. √Done
I did finish binding Break of Day over the weekend using Kona Hibiscus which is the same dark purple as the dark purple stars in the center of the quilt. The quilt measures 58″ X 68″. I chose to have Melissa from Sew Shabby Quilting quilt large spirals to give it a softer, more ethereal look. I’m very happy with the finished quilt (see many more details about this quilt here). Another quilt crossed off my Quilty Bucket list!
This month I plan to get all the flying geese units sewn into columns for July, August, and September for my New Mexico, California, and Washington temperature quilts. Read more info about my October 2022 One Monthly Goal here.
I love how this Orange Peel Sashiko square looks against our Robin Egg Blue picnic table.
To-Do for the week of Oct 4th-Oct 10th:
- Bind my Offset Gradients quilt that I received back from Rebecca yesterday.
- Sew flying geese units into columns for July for NM, CA, and WA.
- Do a little more Sashiko stitching.
Linking up to Texas Quilt Gal: To-Do Tuesday.